Triathlon Saskatchewan is the Provincial Sport Organization (PSO) responsible for regulating the sport of triathlon in Saskatchewan. Membership is required for all athletes, board members, staff, coaches and officials engaged in triathlon and multisport activities and events in Saskatchewan.
2024 Membership Registration can be found HERE
Membership Types and Rates
1. Triathlon Saskatchewan/Triathlon Canada Annual Membership:
- Adult (20+): $70.00*
- Broken out as $55.00 for Triathlon Saskatchewan and $15.00 for Triathlon Canada when you check out
- Junior (16-19): $40.00*
- Broken out as $25.00 for Triathlon Saskatchewan and $15.00 for Triathlon Canada when you check out
- Youth (15 and under): $21.00*
- Broken out as $15.00 for Triathlon Saskatchewan and $6.00 for Triathlon Canada when you check out
*Membership rates do not include online processing fees
2. Family Membership:
- 2 Adult Memberships will waive the Triathlon Saskatchewan’s Youth Membership fee
- $6 Triathlon Canada Youth Membership portion must still be paid per member.
3. Triathlon Saskatchewan Associate (Training Type) Membership:
- Adult (20+): $30.00*
- Triathlon Saskatchewan Membership only, non-competitive
- Member Discounts
- 25 % off Aquaman Wetsuits
- Discounted airfare with Westjet to Domestic Events
- 20 % off Training Peaks
- 20 % off ZiZu Optics Sun Glasses
- 30 % off Outway Performance Socks
- 30 % off Scicon Sports
- 30-Day Trial with FulGaz
- National Development Series for Youth, Elite
- Age Group Worlds and Team Canada Events
- Member Benefits
- Personal liability insurance coverage during sanctioned training and events.
- Optional insurance coverage to protect you and your bike 24/7 (See Insurance FAQ below).
- Officials and Coach development programs and events, including NCCP coach certification and PTO I and II officials’ training and certification.
- Annual awards and special events.
- Eligibility to receive provincial and national team designation.
- Eligibility to apply for Education Bursaries, Athlete Assistance and Future Best Development Grants.
- Eligibility to compete at the provincial, national, and international level at junior, elite and age group levels.
- Participate in safe, sanctioned events.