You can help us continue to grow Saskatchewan’s triathlon community. Your membership fees are directly invested into the sport so that, together, we can support all athletes achieve their personal goals.
Your membership in TriSask ensures that you are covered with liability insurance for all TriSask sanctioned races and activities. Junior membership is available for ages 13 – 19. Your membership fees cover the cost of national affiliation with Triathlon Canada. Fees also help with the promotion of the sport in Saskatchewan, program development (Kids of Steel, Juniors), and administration costs. You must be a TriSask annual member in order to be eligible for 2022 Age Group Team Canada participation.
Triathlon Saskatchewan’s annual membership provides many benefits including:
- Fostering regional development through the support and development of youth, age group, officials, clubs and elite programs
- Supporting sport education opportunities, including NCCP coach certification and officials clinics
- Supporting special events, including the annual AGM and the Triathlon Saskatchewan annual awards
- Supporting the development of Canada’s next Olympians
- Eligibility to receive provincial and national team designation
- Eligibility to receive high performance funding
- Eligibility to compete in the Sask Summer, Western Canada, and Canada Summer Games
- Eligibility to receive entry discounts for safe, sanctioned, quality events
- Eligible to compete for World Championship qualifying spots
- Discounted Clinic fees
- Participation in the Triathlon Saskatchewan Triathlon Series. Participate and win! Over $ 1,000.00 in prizes to be won.
Adult $ 55.00+ $ 15.00 Triathlon Canada Fee (20+)
Junior $ 25.00 + $15.00 Triathlon Canada Fee (16-19)
Youth $ 15.00 + $6.00 Triathlon Canada Fee
Family Membership 2 adult memberships and your
TriSask portion of your membership is waived for each child
(you need to cover the Triathlon Canada portion of each family member)
Once you renew, your 2021 – 2022 membership will be valid through September 30, 2021.
Your Triathlon Saskatchewan membership covers you with accident and liability insurance at all scheduled club training throughout the year as well as at all Triathlon Saskatchewan sanctioned events.
In addition your Triathlon Saskatchewan membership will cover you at all Triathlon Canada sanctioned events across the country saving you the cost of one day membership fees when travelling outside the province.
Don’t have your 2022 membership?