Triathlon Saskatchewan had a very success trip to WTS Edmonton taking gold and bronze in the mixed youth / junior relay as well as a silver in the individual female event and a silver and bronze in the individual male youth event. There was a whole lot of green on the youth / junior mixed relay podium! Taking the top spot from Saskatchewan Nataliia Kolesova, Molly Lakustiak, Kaitao Han and Josh Mason. Taking the bronze was Ella Perras, Hunter Schroeder, Reece Gilbert and Alex Kolesov. In addition, Molly Lakustiak captured the Silver Medal in the Youth Super Sprint while Alex Kolesov captured the silver and Henry Bristol bronze on the men’s side.
Triathlon Saskatchewan sees relay Gold and Bronze at WTS Edmonton
- 2022 Memberships available… get yours now!
- Youth / Junior / Kids Triathlon
- Wahoo for Kimberlee Markusson, winner of the Tri Sask Wahoo Kickr!
- Triathlon Saskatchewan’s Toughest Youth Challenge
- Triathlon Saskatchewan Membership Drive
- RMC is hosting provincial Zwift rides!
- 2020 National Race Director Summit
- Triathlon Saskatchewan Adopts Safe Sport
- Virtual Triathlon Clinic Aug 17- 31 for ages 11-16 year olds
- Congratulations Triathlon Saskatchewan Award Winners
- Triathlon Saskatchewa AGM
- Triathlon Saskatchewan Board Nominations
- Triathlon Saskatchewan Awards Nominations
- Winter Time Trial
- 2020 Memberships Now Available
- Triathlon Saskatchewan sees relay Gold and Bronze at WTS Edmonton
The official start line for triathlon in Saskatchewan, leading some on a path to the podium and inspiring others to achieve their personal best.