Triathlon Saskatchewan is thrilled to launch our 2019 point series. The two main goals of the series are to increase participation in our provincial events and to recognize our province’s best. The series will be open to all members 20+. All members will be able to accumulate points at all Tri Sask sanctioned events!
2019 Point Series Highlights
- Includes all Tri Sask sanctioned age group events from May 1, 2019 through (and including) October 12, 2019 (Including participation events, untimed events)
- We will award the top 3 age group winners and include a sponsor prize for each age group champion
- We will use 5 year age groups!
- Top 4 events will count (so if you do 6 events, only the top 4 will count)
- All sanctioned events (both participation and competition) will have points available.
- Points will vary per event based on distance, number of disciplines etc. see appendix for point charts.
- You will get the points for the placing that you earn at the event, if you were 3rd you get 3rd place points even if the 1st 2 are not members.
- Every member in every sanctioned event (that completes the event) will get points
- If you aren’t a member, you can get your points by becoming a member.
- We will post updated point charts no later than Wednesday each week that there are events.
We hope that everyone enjoys our point series, this is our 1st attempt and we hope that we have nailed it the 1st time around. We will celebrate our provincial winners in the early fall.
Good Luck and have fun Tri-ing!